Brilliant, light and bright coastal styled 4 bedroom 2 bathroom property situated on a 517m2 block neighboured by paperbark trees, native bush reserve and a winter creek. Peacefully placed in a low traffic cul-du-sac; this family home features a gorgeous open plan kitchen, living and dining space with impressive American Oak flooring. A plethora of serene and sunny alfresco entertaining options await with a large timber deck stretching adjacent to the gorgeous bush reserve. Versatile side access on both sides of the home including plenty of parking for your boat or caravan.
• Central kitchen, living and dining zone; featuring 31c ceilings, split cycle conditioning and extensive windows overlooking the bush reserve
• New Delonghi 5 burner gas stove top and electric oven, glass splash back, tall pantry cupboards, coffee nook and designer American Oak wall features
• Master Bedroom with white shutters, split cycle air conditioning, built-in oak headboard and matching low lying oak window seat; integrated to fit into makeup table
• 3 guest bedrooms offering built in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom includes a separate freshly renovated WC alongside the original bathroom, with bath and shower
• Renovated laundry with extensive 3 sliding door linen storage
• Second living space with wooden sliding barn door, timber-lined window sills, wooden alcove and split cycle air conditioning
• Extensive outdoor deck with built-in seating, directly overlooking the stretch of native bush and creek bed that runs the length of the property
• Aggregate concrete area behind the stone top BBQ nook
• Ample parking for your boat or caravan
• Outdoor shower & bath
• Solar Panels
The tree-lined streets neighbouring the Country Club Estate have always been highly sought after, offering mature native flora and fauna on your doorstep. Just a stone’s throw from the world class pristine National Parks and the sparkling turquoise ocean; there’s fishing, cycling, hiking, tennis and golf all within 1km from the property. Dunsborough town centre is just a 5 minute drive away, offering amazing boutique stores and cafes. For families, two primary schools are within close proximity for optimal convenience.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floor plans or to arrange an inspection please contact Ken Jennings 0400 591 052, Andrew Hopkins 0407 440 438 or Eloise Jennings on 0418 933 130.
*Disclaimer: Any distances referenced have been calculated via Google Maps, and are provided as a guide only
Built In Robes