Ideally located high above Dunsborough in the picturesque rolling hills of Quedjinup, this stylish 4 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom property on over 8 acres is sure to impress. Cleverly designed to incorporate the huge 18m x 12m shed and two levels of living under the one roof, with stunning views across the cleared parklands to the rear and Jarrah & Marri treescapes to the front; this property has something for everyone to enjoy. Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from Dunsborough town centre, Yallingup Beach and the sparkling shores of Geographe Bay.
• 18m x 12m colourbond shed with double story height ceiling providing ample space for all the toys and more. With ample storage and a separate enclosed room/office/gym adjacent this makes for an ideal workshop or office space for the budding business owner or entrepreneur to work from home.
• With direct internal access from the shed to the home on the lower level you will find a well-appointed & modern kitchen, quality appliances including Smeg dishwasher, 900mm oven & 6 burner gas cooktop with built-in overhead cupboards.
• Free-flowing open plan living and dining area offering direct access to the additional living zone with wood heater; and north facing outdoor entertaining area with open air firepit and views to the beautifully landscaped gardens and beyond. The kids and pets will love having space to run whilst the adults can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the surrounds.
• Spacious master suite, providing a tranquil retreat with views to the cleared parklands framed by the feature Blackbutt wall.
• Resort style bathroom downstairs boasting quality fittings with porcelain tiled bath & shower with built-in niche, double sink vanity and built-in full height cupboards for extra storage.
• Upstairs is 3 good sized bedrooms, a large study/office, separate theatre room and spacious bathroom. An ideal set up to for a kids wing or guest accommodation providing a quiet haven away from the main downstairs living.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the serenity and peace of rural living yet only a short drive to Dunsborough Town Centre and Shopping precinct and the famous Yallingup beach, renowned for its great surf, swimming lagoon and picturesque hiking trails just a 10 minute drive.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ken Jennings 0400 591 052, Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438 or Eloise Jennings 0418 933 130.
Built In Robes
Carpet Flooring to Bedrooms
Polished Concrete Flooring
Quality Kitchen Appliances
Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning