A peaceful bush oasis on the cusp of town; this light and bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is situated on elevated 5124m2 in highly sought after Vintners Ridge. Featuring soaring cathedral ceilings; ambient front and rear alfresco areas with raked ceilings, the rear overlooking sparkling below ground pool; and stunning open fire set in feature stone wall perfect for cosy winter nights. Truly a home for all seasons and the perfect quiet getaway for your family or guests to rest and relax amongst gorgeous birdlife and native bush blossoms.
As you drive into Vintners Drive you’ll appreciate immediately the beauty of the area; the parkland cleared topography, gentle undulations, quality homes and lines of elegant vines. Vintners Ridge has always been a highly sought after rural residential address characterized by beautiful old growth trees; large outcrops of granite and a beautiful streetscape.
Features of the property include:-
• Circular drive that provides easy ingress and egress and directs you to the raked ceiling front porch and the west facing double doors
• Light & bright vast central living space which features the flowing cathedral raked ceilings that extends through the open plan kitchen, living and dining area; to the rear poolside entertaining area
• Beautiful solid timber flooring throughout the living areas
• Large open fireplace set in stone feature wall and reverse cycle airconditioning
• The kitchen features a waterfall stone island bench; Bosch electric cooktop with glass splash back; microwave nook; kitchen storage drawers; dual oven; dishwater; and walk in pantry
• Alfresco entertaining area captures tranquil views of the mature bush and the sparkling 8m x 4m inground pool.
• Dual accommodation wings for functional family living with master suite and home office / retreat lounge on one side; kids wing on the other
• Direct access into the home from the double carport
• Separate 6m x 6m double roller door Colorbond shed
• 170,000L water tank; with additional 6,000L tank from shed roof
• Enclosed and gated side drying line / laundry access area
There are beautiful wineries, galleries and cellar doors to explore in the wider hinterland; yet its just minutes’ drive to either the majestic surf beach of Yallingup or the calmer swimming bays of Dunsborough. Equally close by are a myriad of restaurants, winebars, cafes and boutiques to explore and enjoy.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floor plans or to arrange an inspection please contact Eloise Jennings on 0418 933 130, Andrew Hopkins 0499 332 490 or Ken Jennings 0400 591 052.
*Disclaimer: Any distances referenced have been calculated via Google Maps, and are provided as a guide only.
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground
Stone Benchtops in Kitchen