This incredible home on 806m2 block in highly sought after Cape Rise offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus powder room; 4 separate living spaces and home office in the main dwelling; plus a separate double storey, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio. The designer had an awesome eye for aesthetics and a flair for fabulous multigenerational family functionality, creating a home flooded with light with expansive living zones, luxe bathrooms, sumptuous master suite and one of a kind studio. This unique home boasts a modern country interior with the north facing pool and alfresco entertaining perfect for entertaining all summer long.
As you approach the property you’ll immediately be impressed with the size and evident scope of accommodations. The main home boasts 4 good size bedrooms, 3 resort style bathrooms and an incredible 4 separate living areas – so much space for family to gather, entertain or separate with designated zones for parents to small children.
The separate studio is perfect for rental purposes, extended family or holiday guests; or grown up children who need to stay living at home whilst enjoying their own space.
Features of this fabulous property include:
- Separate lounge with access to front verandah
- Main living zone encompasses spacious lounge area & dining adjacent to the kitchen
- TV / play room with inbuilt daybed
- Dramatically styled kitchen with expansive benchspace; loads of cupboards; multiple ovens & large walk in pantry
- Luxe parent’s retreat upstairs with large bedroom; spacious retreat lounge; resort style ensuite and study / 5th bedroom
- Second bedroom enjoys own bathroom with luxe tub
- 2 guests suites share semi ensuite
- Large wood stove inside; ceiling fans; fabulous outdoor fire place
- Sparkling 7m x 3m below ground pool
- Plethora of parking options
Cape Rise has always been sought after as a family friendly enclave where neighbours know each other, the community gathers together and supports each other and kids can roam and play. Nearby is the local primary and catholic school and its only minutes’ drive to the swimming beach of Old Dunsborough and the town centre.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floor plans or to arrange an inspection please contact Ken Jennings 0400 591 052, Andrew Hopkins 0407 440 438 or Eloise Jennings 0418 933 130.
*Disclaimer: Any distances referenced have been calculated via Google Maps, and are provided as a guide only.
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground