A rare opportunity to secure a 26.4 acre property with two points of entry only 6km from Dunsborough town centre. Offering a character 3 bed country style homestead and separate 2 bed 1 bath studio/shed. The elevated main home boasts lovely outlooks over the parkland cleared setting to the large tree ringed dam. With fabulous outdoor entertaining zone that offers pizza oven and luxe swim spa; beautiful stands of old growth marri & jarrah; grove of fruit trees; boundaries planted to ensure excellent screening from any and all neighbours; and horse paddocks, riding ring and stables perfectly set up to accommodate a couple of horses.
- Cosy main living area offers lounge, dining and kitchen which accesses the covered deck and swim spa; high ceilings; solid timber floors; reverse cycle air conditioning & wood stove
- Kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar; 5 burner gas stove and electric wall oven; stainless steel rangehood; dishwasher and microwave recess
- 3 bedrooms two of which have reverse cycle air conditioning and the larger room enjoys access onto the verandah. All share a good size bathroom
- With a choice of two outdoor entertaining areas; one set up for outdoor dining in a covered sheltered space with inbult bbq and pizza oven able to be used almost all year round.
- The main decked alfresco incorporates dining & living options and reclining by the swim spa
- 14 x 8 metre shed with extra height roller door is the perfect man cave or overflow accommodation with wood fire; lined ceilings; 2 bedrooms; bathroom & mezzanine storage
The heated swim spa will be a beacon all year round with a 1150 litre spa section and 7000 litre swim section both Ozone treated. Beautifully refreshing on a hot summer’s day and equally fabulous immersed in the steam and bubbles during winter or under the night sky. Certainly a great champagne option for all seasons. Registered and enclosed by aesthetic and low impact glass pool fencing
Additional infrastructure includes significant expanse of fencing; and the perfect set up for horses; 155,000 litre tank; 20 solar panels with 5kw inverter; 4 hardwired CCTV security cameras
Vegetation includes majestic old growth jarrah and marri and lush bush around the dam; elegant stands of tall timbers dotted about the property; strategic plantings around the boundaries effectively screening any surrounding property and groves of fruit trees
Less than 6 kilometres from the town centre yet offering all the serenity of rural residential living and the potential future opportunities of the larger lot and dual accesses with water as an added bonus. With significant infrastructure in place and room to add considerable additional value.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection please contact Andrew Hopkins 0499 332 490, Ken Jennings 0400 591 052 or Eloise Jennings 0418 933 130,
*Disclaimer: Any distances referenced have been calculated via Google Maps, and are provided as a guide only.