Well appointed, elegantly casual 4 bed 2 bathroom home in sought after location on the Old Dunsborough side of town. Sporting a coastal chic vibe with spacious open plan living zones; well planned kids wing; study or home office space; low maintenance grounds and a sparkling below ground pool. Fabulously family functional and an effortless entertainer this home is equally equipped to be a perfect permanent residence or heavenly holiday haven.
As you approach the property you’ll immediately appreciate its appeal from the roadway with double brick render finish and gull grey colorbond roof set amidst immaculate lawn and raised garden with feature limestone wall
Features of the property include:
- Spacious master suite is a lovely parents retreat that offers large luxe ensuite & large WIR
- Light filled home study / homework station with work station and storage cabinets
- Main living area perfectly positioned between the kitchen and the alfresco entertaining area is oriented to the north to ensure a light filled space with stylish wood fire
- Separate home theatre can be closed off via double sliding doors
- Stylish all white kitchen with centrally positioned island bench commands views over the living and dining area to the pool deck beyond. With breakfast bar; expansive bench space; a plethora of storage options and quality stainless steel appliances
- Separate scullery / laundry is adjacent to the kitchen
- Kids activity hub ideally located between the minor bedrooms in own wing. The bedrooms feature built in robes; plush carpets and quality window treatments
- Covered alfresco space flows seamlessly from the living area and provides a sheltered all year round outdoor entertaining option. With 7m x 3m below ground pool; a lawn area enough for a hit of cricket without making you a slave on weekends; and neat low maintenance bordered garden beds
- Fully fenced and reticulated; with hot & cold outdoor shower; a third garage space that opens via roller door into the back yard
This super sought after position adjacent to the Old Dunsborough Country Club is well located close to both primary schools and all the sporting facilities of the Club including tennis; bowls; croquet; mind sports & mountain biking. It’s a beautiful walk alongside the babbling brook or over the edge of the course to the sensational beaches of Old Dunsborough. The boat ramp; bbq facilities and park are a beacon for boaties and families.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floor plans or to arrange an inspection please contact Ken Jennings 0400 591 052, Andrew Hopkins 0407 440 438 or Eloise Jennings 0418 933 130.
*Disclaimer: Any distances referenced have been calculated via Google Maps, and are provided as a guide only.