Ideally located in a low traffic cul de sac of quality properties on the beach side of Caves Rd; this appealing 4 bed 2 bath home is an inviting permanent family home or easy care holiday home.
• Open plan living showcases character timber lined cathedral ceilings, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and tile fireplace for superb climate control
• Kitchen boasts an electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, built in pantry and adjacent dining room
• Large master bedroom features a ceiling fan, generous walk in robe & ensuite with corner shower and w/c
• North facing alfresco area overlooks attractive neat lawns & reticulated native gardens; an oasis for the local blue wrens
• Fully fenced ideal for keeping little ones and pets secure in the yard
• External storeroom is a handy space for barbeques and bikes
Situated less than 5 minutes from Dunsborough town centre, close to primary schools, Country Club and a beautiful walk through tree lined paths to pristine Old Dunsborough foreshore. Just a short picturesque drive to Meelup Beach, Castle Rock and many amazing wineries and restaurants.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438