Prepare to be mesmerized by this outstanding 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, situated on a sprawling and elevated 10.67 acres in prestigious Mount Duckworth. This secluded and premium property has been designed to maximise the panoramic bushland and ocean vistas on offer, making you feel as though you are on top of the world.
• Superb design boasts a central living space with two separate bedroom wings; each boasting 2 bedrooms
• Warming open plan living space boasts a limestone fireplace, soaring 14m ceilings, old forest Blackbutt flooring and panoramic views which are enhanced by the extensive wrap around glazed windows.
• The amazing views are also enjoyed in the galley style kitchen, which features an island bench, built in pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Huge & indulgent master suite showcases sweeping ocean views, reverse cycle aircon, walk in robe and ensuite with deep tub
• 3 spacious guest bedrooms boast reverse cycle aircons, built in robes and stunning bushland views
• An additional living retreat in the guest bedroom wing is a quiet escape for visitors or children
• The north facing main deck is accessed via sliding doors from the open plan living
• The lower alfresco deck features a built in barbecue; perfect for summertime get togethers with friends
• Beautifully manicured lawn areas to the north, east and west of the home integrate the property with its natural surrounds
• Grounds are fully reticulated from an underground bore producing pristine water and stored along with rainwater, in 135,000 litre tanks on either side of the home
Amazing elevated and central location, situated just 8 minutes approx. from Dunsborough town centre, 9 minutes approx. from Yallingup Hill and a picturesque drive to many top class wineries of the South West region
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.