Expansive 22.46 acre, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom private estate boasting majestic views over the stunning turquoise waters of Geographe Bay. This beautiful property is a hidden gem on the edge of Dunsborough township; showcasing an abundance of native birdlife & wildflowers, and so private you won’t even know it exists.
• Main living area has been designed around the impressive floor to ceiling central fireplace and features a unique mix of thatched ceilings, terracotta tiles, bush poles and limestone blocks
• Enjoy the breathtaking scenery through the floor to ceiling windows in the sunken lounge room
• Recently refurbished kitchen features engineered stone bench tops, dishwasher and a central island bench
• Superb additional guest wing is separated from the main house by an enclosed outdoor entertainment area and is comprised of 2 bedrooms; each with their own private ensuites, built in robes and kitchenettes
• Upstairs private master suite showcases picturesque bushland & ocean views, spa bath, private balcony, ensuite and jarrah flooring
• Additional features include underground pool, 2 x rainwater tanks, bore, 2 x sheds & studio
Situated just minutes from Clancy’s Fish Pub and 5 minutes to Dunsborough town centre & the sandy shores of Geographe Bay beyond