A captivating connection of raw natural elements, warm modern tones, and high-quality craftsmanship combines to create this luxurious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence. A design focused not only on the interior but extends to and encompasses all the alfresco spaces, native garden and trickling waterfall. Situated on a spacious 704m2, in a leafy and peaceful cul de sac, just minutes from the pristine waters of Geographe Bay and an enjoyable stroll into Dunsborough town centre.
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including Marri floorboards and handcrafted slabs, impressive genuine granite stone feature walls, recycled Busselton wharf timbers, sustainable Hardwood cladding and James Hardie panels.
• Designer kitchen features island bench with waterfall ends and Essastone benchtop. Overhead cupboards, slide out pantry, appliance cupboard, Smeg Appliances – dishwasher, gas hotplate, rangehood, and oven.
• Light infuses the home, through the floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors of the main living and kitchen which lead to the front and rear entertaining decks; blending the living space seamlessly with the gardens and providing an area out of the elements in all conditions.
• The open Jet Master fire place with stunning granite feature wall provides extra warmth through winter.
• With double glazing throughout and a North facing orientation the home has a 6.5 star energy rating and an impressive passive cooling ability maintaining a stable temperature throughout the year.
• The front of the house comprises; kitchen, living, and stunning master bedroom with WIR and deluxe ensuite. At the rear are; three guest bedrooms all with BIRs, second living space with an outdoor breakfast bar, bathroom, powder room, and laundry.
• The easy care, native gardens, trickling waterfall and multiple gorgeous entertaining decks offer a sense of space and tranquillity not normally associated with town living with a bubbling brook that meanders through the property.
• Outdoor hot and cold shower under the peppy trees
• Gas instantaneous HWS
• LED lighting with low energy blue tooth connectivity
• Shadow line detail to ceilings throughout.
With meticulous attention to detail, this luxury handcrafted home is really “one of a kind”.