Nestled amongst tall stands of native trees and designed to maximise the exquisite surrounding landscape, this superb 3 bedroom + study + loft, 2 bathroom property is set on an expansive 2.75 acres and offers an unsurpassed level of seclusion and tranquility.
• Central freeform living room with raked ceiling finished in New Zealand Rimu hardwood, Blackbutt flooring and direct access to outdoor entertaining
• Separate lounge room boasts a raked ceiling and beautiful feature stone wall
• Kitchen features a Hergom wood fired freestanding oven, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and beautiful treetop views
• Private master wing provides a wonderful level of seclusion and features a home office / nursery, large walk in robe, & ensuite with huge shower & dual shower rose
• Upstairs you will find the sitting room which could be utilised as an additional bedroom. Includes a private balcony & can be heated by the generous warmth of the Hergom wood fired oven below
• Outdoor entertaining deck finished in Pacific Jarrah, extends the length of the property and allows you to take in the spectacular bushland vistas on offer
• 105,000L & 35,000L water tanks
• Additional features include wood fired pizza oven, double garage, double carport, ample parking, courtyard with outdoor shower and a winter creek
Situated less than 5 minutes to Dunsborough town centre and close to Big Rock Reserve, Country Life Farm and Clancy’s Fish Pub.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.