Boasting an abundance of designer flair, this 2 storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + powder room home has been inspired by the Hamptons and really is the quintessential dream beach house. Showcasing a blue weatherboard exterior & white plantation shutters, this home is perfectly suited to the idyllic beachfront setting, and boasts an array of luxury fixtures and fittings throughout.
• Spacious lounge room features stunning polished concrete floors & bi-fold doors to the alfresco area for effortless entertaining
• Well protected alfresco can be closed off via cafe blinds and includes a built in BBQ area featuring 2 separate hot plates, deep fryer, gas pizza oven, beer fridge, ice well and dishwasher
• 2 x guest bedrooms feature built in robes with glass sliders, ceiling fans and external access to outdoor terrace
• Gorgeous bathroom boasts underfloor heating, heated towel rail & open shower with rainwater shower rose
• Huge living room features a Rinnai gas fireplace and a cosy built in window seat to take in the beautiful beach views
• Beautiful Hamptons inspired gourmet kitchen offers an incredible amount of ‘wow’ factor and is sure to excite any home chef. Showcasing a gorgeous Belling 900mm freestanding oven, Fisher & Paykel deep drawer dishwasher and an abundance of storage
• Master suite boasts 2 x built in robes and clever retractable fly screens for optimal air flow. The stylish ensuite showcases his & hers vanities, underfloor heating, heated towel rail, spacious open shower and separate powder room
• Enjoy picturesque sunsets over Geographe Bay from the comfort of your balcony, which features café blinds, ceiling heater & fan for perfect climate control
• Additional features include secure gated complex, sound system, commercial grade windows, water filtration system & external storeroom
Blissful beachside location, less than 100m from your doorstep to the squeaky white sands of the Bay and a 5 minute approx. drive to Busselton town centre.