Escape to your own secluded sanctuary and bask in the tranquility that amazing rural Yallingup has to offer. Surrounded by lush native bushland and tall timbers, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is set on an expansive 3.68 acres and is the perfect holiday home hideaway or permanent residence.
• Open plan living area showcases soaring vaulted ceiling, timber floorboards, a split system a/c & toasty tile fireplace perfect for all seasons
• Large decked alfresco area is well protected from the elements and boasts a built in BBQ; providing a tranquil and scenic place to unwind and enjoy the picturesque views on offer
• Spacious kitchen provides all of the modern conveniences one would desire; including Miele dishwasher, 4 burner gas stove, electric oven and plenty of storage
• 2 master suites situated allow for beautiful bushland views, built in robes and semi ensuites; boasting indulgent corner spa baths and separate w/c
• Enjoy a delicious brunch or sundowner in the beautiful gazebo, tucked away from the main house and providing a lovely level of seclusion and serenity
• Let off some steam on the tennis court at the end of a long day
Situated 10 minutes from Dunsborough town centre, it’s a scenic drive to many gourmet eateries, top class wineries and beautiful beaches of the famous Margaret River region.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.