You will love this quality built and near-new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home set on an expansive 1274m2 in Cambridge Estate Abbey. Situated opposite a lush nature reserve, this property offers a level of tranquility with the inviting feel of an authentic country estate.
• Expansive open plan living area boasts a toasty tile fireplace to keep you warm during those chilly South West winters
• The home chef will delight in the gourmet kitchen, which showcases stone benchtops, dishwasher and hidden fridge nook
• Master suite features a large walk in robe and a gorgeous ensuite boasting a display-level design and finish
• Children’s activity or teenagers retreat provides a perfect escape for the kids
• Separate study / home office
• High ceilings (31C throughout)
• Beautiful wrap around verandah overlooks the perfectly manicured gardens, fire pit and gorgeous stands of peppermint trees
• Convenient side access and huge yard ensures plenty of room to park your boat or caravan; or a superb option for a future shed or pool
Situated opposite a tranquil nature reserve in Cambridge Estate Abbey; close to the new Vasse Shopping precinct, schools and just minutes from the sandy beaches and clear blue waters of Geographe Bay.