Located high above Dunsborough in the exquisite rolling hills of Quedjinup, this beautiful 4 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom property is set on 3.54acres and is sure to impress.
• A soaring raked ceiling is a stunning central feature in the expansive freeform living area
• Contemporary galley style kitchen boasts a large island bench with Caesarstone benchtops and an amazing appliance wall in gloss black finish with Miele appliances; coffee machine, microwave oven & 2 x steam and 1 x self-cleaning ovens
• Decked alfresco area features a built in BeefEater BBQ, toasty fireplace with soaring feature mantle and picture perfect bay vistas all the way to Busselton
• Master suite boasts a huge walk in robe, luxe ensuite with his & hers above counter basins and an oversize shower with rainwater shower rose
• Unwind in the sunken home theatre with views over the established rose garden to the mesmerizing waters of Geographe Bay
• Spacious study or home office
• Huge wine cellar
• 150,000L water tank, 10,000L bore tank, large workshop & huge parking bay
Situated just 10 minutes from Dunsborough town centre, Yallingup and the sparkling shores of Geographe Bay.
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438