Tranquil 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom property set on a sprawling 2.48acres of beautiful Quindalup bushland. This amazing property is split into a 4 x 2 main house, and an attached self-contained 3 x 1 guest house, providing a fantastic opportunity to obtain an attractive holiday rental income throughout the year.
• Spacious living room with tile fireplace is a cosy place to unwind during the cooler winter months.
• Adjacent dining room showcases a soaring skillion ceiling, ceiling fan and direct access to the fantastic decked entertaining area
• Well-appointed kitchen has been cleverly designed with 3 separate work stations with Essa Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & impressive scullery
• Master suite features a walk in robe and spacious ensuite with relaxing tub, oversize shower, and vanity with Essa Stone benchtops
• Expansive entertaining deck offers relaxing views over the manicured lawns and surrounding lush stands of native trees; a beautiful place for birdwatching whilst enjoying your morning coffee
• Studio can be accessed via the main house or private outdoor deck, and provides everything your guests would need. Including kitchen, lounge room, decked alfresco and laundry
• 135,000L water tank
• Bore services lawn
Offering a relaxing rural residential lifestyle in a beautiful bush setting, with the convenience of Dunsborough town centre just 10 minutes away and close to many amazing wineries.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floorplans or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.