Spectacular 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property nestled amongst lush bushland in the heart of the world class Margaret River wine region. Separated into two defined spaces; a living wing & bedroom wing; this home is sure to be any entertainer’s delight.
• Spacious north facing freeform living area showcases a soaring skillion ceiling and expansive glass which provides and abundance of warmth and natural light to the area & maximises those incredible bushland views
• Library/TV room is separated from the main living area by a solid feature wall, offering a level of seclusion and privacy, and boasts a relaxing reading nook
• Galley style kitchen boasts warming American Oak cabinetry, large island bench, Asko stainless steel appliances and split system a/c
• Huge master retreat features a relaxing window seat, split system a/c, shelving to the walk through robe and resort style ensuite with freestanding tub and walk in shower with double shower rose
• Protected alfresco is a wonderful space to entertain family and friends during those delightful summer months
• Additional Features include solar panels, outdoor shower, water tank and ample parking
• A peaceful and secluded location, just 5 minutes drive from the glorious coastal oasis of Injidup Beach and close to endless amazing wineries and restaurants of the Margaret River Region
For a more comprehensive brochure, floorplans or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.
Will be Auctioned on Saturday 7th October at 12.30noon if not sold prior.