Set on over 16 acres in Mount Duckworth, this incredible property offers majestic views over the 1 acre shiraz vineyard to Geographe Bay in the east; and to the jaw dropping Indian Ocean in the west. This exquisite 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom architecturally designed masterpiece offers an unsurpassed level of style and elegance and boasts the beautiful Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park as one of its exclusive neighbours.
• The home has been wonderfully designed with a family wing and guest wing, each with its own lounge room, and separated by a central dining room
• 2 x separate and spacious lounge rooms both showcase gas fireplaces with 3m feature granite mantles and lush garden views
• Contemporary kitchen features a large island bench, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry. Enjoy the majestic sunsets over the Indian Ocean from the adjacent dining deck
• Impressive library with expansive built-in book shelves and adjacent shaded courtyard is the perfect place to relax and unwind
• 5 x spacious bedrooms with quality timber flooring, shadowline cornicing and a mix of mesmerising ocean and garden views
• 3 x lavish bathrooms with beautiful travertine flooring, under floor heating and dual vanities; 2 with luxe baths
• Jarrah decked alfresco with stunning stone feature wall and built in BBQ overlooks the sparkling 6m x 12m metre pool
• Amazing 6m x 26m travertine rooftop terrace boasts a raised dining platform to drink in those sensational ocean views to the east and west
• 1 acre shiraz vineyard & well established 200 tree olive grove
• 3 x 135,000L Colorbond rainwater tanks (rainwater collection from rooftops) & 2 x 90,000L concrete tanks (serviced from Mount Duckworth common bore)
• Breathtaking panoramic views; including the beautiful Geographe Bay coastline to the east; the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean to the west; the lush greenery of the neighbouring Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park to the north; and impressive Mt Duckworth to the south
Situated just 10 minutes approx. from Dunsborough town centre & Yallingup’s famous beaches, and close to many amazing wineries of the south west region
For a more comprehensive brochure or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Hopkins on 0407 440 438.
Auction On-site 17/2/2018 @ 12pm if not sold prior so enquire today.